Big Red Prizes Loyalty Program Sweepstakes – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Duration: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 AM EST on May 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM on August 31, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
2. Eligibility & How to Enter: The Sweepstakes is open and offered to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, 13 years of age or older who have successfully enrolled in the Big Red Prizes loyalty program (“Program”) at www.BigRedPrizes.com (“Website”). Employee and non-employee workers of Big Red, Inc, Big Red bottlers, Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc., Brandmovers, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and agencies involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There is no purchase or code required to enroll in the Program. To enter, each person to become an Enrollee in the Program during the Sweepstakes Entry Period automatically receives one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. At the end of the Program, any points remaining in an Enrollee’s Account at 12:00:00 AM EST on September 1, 2013 will be automatically redeemed for additional entries into the Sweepstakes. Each point is equal to one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes without earning points, hand print your first name, last name, email address, street address (including: City, State and Zip), phone number and the Phrase “Big Red Loyalty Prizes Program Sweepstakes” on a 3” x 5” card/paper and place in a first-class stamped envelope and mail to: Big Red Loyalty Prizes Program Sweepstakes, c/o Brandmovers, Inc., P. O. Box 94079, Atlanta, GA 30377. Entries must be legible and completed in full to be valid. Machine duplicated or reproduced entries will not be accepted. Enter as many times as you’d like, but limit one (1) entry per outer envelope. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, postage-due mail or human error that may occur in the receipt or processing. Mailed entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2013.
4. Grand Prize: One Outdoor Inflatable Cinema Screen with projector and speakers. ARV $1,000.
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer Prizes or redeem Prizes for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Further, Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prizes at its sole discretion. Additional restrictions may apply.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about September 16, 2013 from among all valid entries received. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified within thirty (30) days of the drawing date via phone, e-mail or certified mail.
If a potential Winner of any Prize either declines a Prize, or does not respond to the potential prize notification within seven (7) calendar days of the random drawing date or is deemed ineligible to accept the Prize, an alternate Winner may be chosen in a subsequent random drawing to be held after the disqualification of the previous potential Winner. In order to receive any Prize, the winning Entrant will be required to complete and return to Sponsor or its designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liabilities/Publicity Release Form, except where prohibited by law. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release may result in forfeiture of the Prize, except where prohibited by law. All Prize awards are subject to verification eligibility as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and strict compliance with these Official Rules. Upon receipt of the Affidavit and Release, Sponsor will automatically ship prize to verified Grand Prize Winner. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of the Grand Prize.
6. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, entrants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Sweepstakes will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, modification or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. WINNER AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSOR, BRANDMOVERS, INC. (“ADMINISTRATOR”), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, PRINTERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES") AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRIZE OR PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled transactions, entries, or automatic entries; or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, cellular phone or tower, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or transaction, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which Sponsor deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at Sponsor's sole discretion, select the winners in a random drawing from non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In no event will the number of prizes awarded exceed the available number of prizes as specified in these Official Rules.
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Publicity. By accepting a Prize, winner consents to the publication and use of his/her name, or city of residence, comments, voice, likeness and photographs in any form, manner or media whether now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, in print, radio, television and on the Internet for any purpose in connection with the Sweepstakes including, without limitation, for the purposes of advertising and trade, and promoting the Sponsor and each of its products and services, without further notice or compensation, wherever legal. The winner agrees to cooperate with Sponsor in arranging for photographs or other forms of publicity and to be available for photographs or other forms of publicity on reasonable notice by Sponsor.
9. Copy of Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit: www.BigRedPrizes.com during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to (residents of WA and VT may omit postage):
Big Red Loyalty Program Sweepstakes – “Official Rules”
c/o Brandmovers, Inc
P O Box 94079
Atlanta, GA 30377
10. Winner’s List: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to (residents of WA and VT may omit postage):
Big Red Loyalty Program & Sweepstakes – “Winner’s List”
c/o Brandmovers, Inc
P O Box 94079
Atlanta, GA 30377
Winner’s List will be available after November 30, 2013.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Big Red Prizes Program Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins 5/ 1/2013 at 12:00:00 AM EDT and ends 8/31/2013 at 11:59:59 PM EDT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 13 and older who are Enrollees in the Big Red Prizes Loyalty Program. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules, available at www.BigRedPrizes.com. Sponsor: Big Red, Inc. 6500 River Place Blvd, Building 1, Suite 450, Austin, TX 78730.